I found the gold rimmed glasses at Dollar Tree. They did double duty and kept drinks sorted for the party and served as a favor at party’s end.
1. draw a modern-style star in the right scale for your glasses on white paper and cut it out
2. slide the paper inside the glasses
3. using an enamel gold sharpie trace the star on to the glass
4. decide on the lettering style for the guest’s names
5. if you aren’t secure in your calligraphy abilities, write them out for practice
6. using an enamel black sharpie write the names on the glass